Fairtrade is about better prices, decent working conditions, local sustainability, and fair terms of trade for farmers and workers in the developing world.
By requiring companies to pay sustainable prices, Fairtrade addresses the injustices of conventional trade, which traditionally discriminates against the poorest, weakest producers. It enables them to improve their lives and plan for their future.
Fairtrade offers consumers a powerful way to reduce poverty through their every day shopping.
For more information on Fairtrade, the Fairtrade Premium and Minimum Price, the Fairtrade Standards, Fairtrade International Licensing Initiatives across the globe and the Ten Principles of Fair Trade, please visit the Fairtrade International website.
A brief list of some of our Fairtrade products follows:
- Kokako Drinking Chocolate
- Green & Blacks Chocolate
- Da Maha Coconut Water
- Wholesome Sweetener Range (Agave Syrup, Brown Sugar and Molasses)
- Switch Coffee
- Café Prima
- Nice Blocks & Nice Cream
- Freeset Bags
- Dr Bronner’s Soaps and Shaving Gel
- All Good Drinks (Karma Cola, Gingerella, Lemmy Lemon)
- Trade Aid products (Baking Cocoa, Hot Chocolate, Soap, Jute Bags, Twine, Can Sugar, Spices, Couscous, Teas, Coffee, Chocolate, Coconut Milk, and more)
- All Good Organic Bananas
- Loving Earth Range (Chocolate, Agave Syrup)